It's the little things in life that turn the everyday into something special. I cut these flowers from a bush outside and they are brightening up my kitchen and making it beautiful in the midst of dirty dishes leftover from last night. I love flowers and this time of year is a great opportunity to bring a little of the beauty that's everywhere outside, into our homes. What little things in your life brighten your day and make your everyday extraordinary?
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emily,
ReplyDeleteTotally unrelated to the beautiful flowers pictured above (they look amazing!!), I thought you might enjoying watching the following video about consumerism. I found it very enlightening. Wondering what I can do in response to waste and consume less.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUeMVt3stAo
I just did this in my home the other day! BEAUTIFUL! It really does make a difference...and its free :)
ReplyDelete@Claire - I just posted about The Story of Stuff video and my response to it last month.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.liverenewed.com/2010/03/change-challenge-story-of-my-stuff.html
http://www.liverenewed.com/2010/03/our-stuff-next-steps.html
I'd love to hear your thoughts!
@3verything 3mily - Yes, it's FREE! Love it! I totally forgot to add that part! :)