the world, and all who live in it - Psalm 24:1
Happy Earth Day!
I hope you took some time today to reflect on this world that God has given to us to live in and be good stewards of, and to enjoy His creation. For me, I don't seek to be kind to the earth just because it's a nice thing to do, but because it is the creation and reflection of God, and it is His. I seek to be a good steward to glorify God!
And, on a side note, I hope you watched and enjoyed (don't know if that's really the right word?) Food, Inc. on PBS last night. If you missed it, I think they are re-running it, so be sure to check your local broadcasting schedule. There's some good comments going on over in the Food, Inc. post - I'd love for you to head over and share your thoughts too!
I was hoping to have Part II of the Ingredients to Avoid post up today, but since watching Food, Inc. took up most of my night last night, I didn't get it finished. Check back for it tomorrow and thanks for your patience!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome all comments and love to hear from my readers! Ask a question, tell us about what you do to live frugally green, share a story or recipe or tips and tricks. If you ask a question I will do my best to respond quickly, so please check back. Thanks for reading Live Renewed!