Monday, March 8, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

Photobucket

We had beautiful weather here last week - the sun shining and the temperature rising just a little bit.  I am so ready for spring, I know it's just around the corner.  It's so nice to be able to get outside and get some fresh air and as far as meal planning goes I'm especially excited to be able to grill on a regular basis again! I think I'm going to jump the gun a little and plan to grill this week, hopefully the weather cooperates!

Also, one of Jer's best friend's from college and his mom stopped by on their way driving from Colorado to Pennsylvania.  We had a great time catching up with them, and he gave us an elk roast from hunting in the fall.  I've never had any kind of game meat, like elk or deer, so I'm a little freaked out by it, but also excited to try it. So we'll be cooking that up this week as well.

Here's this week's menu:

Meatless Monday - Baked Potato Soup, salad and buttery bread machine rolls

Tuesday - dinner with our small group 

Wednesday -  Chicken Spaghetti 

Thursday - Elk Roast in the crockpot with carrots and potatoes (not exactly sure how I'm doing this yet, but we'll figure it out!) :)

Friday -Turkey Burgers on the grill

Saturday - BBQ Ribs on the grill (ooh, two days in a row!) and mashed potatoes

Sunday - Chicken Chimichangas



Check out more great meal plans at Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments and love to hear from my readers! Ask a question, tell us about what you do to live frugally green, share a story or recipe or tips and tricks. If you ask a question I will do my best to respond quickly, so please check back. Thanks for reading Live Renewed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin