Welcome to the new look for my blog! I hope you like it! I really like the simplicity of it. Over the next few weeks, I'm going to be making a few changes around here leading up to a big announcement that I have, that I am so excited about. The announcement has to do with my blog, nothing too personal. ;)
I just wanted to take this chance to say a huge "THANK YOU!" to Sharon at Good, True and Beautiful. She designed the header for me and was so helpful in walking me through thinking about what I wanted for the header and how to install it - I'm a little computer challenged, kind of funny considering how much time I spend on it, and that I'm trying to write a successful blog. But Sharon was great and I'm so thankful to her. So, if you need a design for your blog, be sure to head over and visit her.
Stay tuned for the announcement coming in the next few weeks!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the new format! It is so simple, but classy. Can't wait to hear the announcement!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! :)
ReplyDelete