Monday, January 18, 2010

Meal Plan Monday


Photobucket


Sorry for the lack of recipe links this week.  I originally posted my weekly meal plans as just a way to hold myself accountable and make sure that I planned meals each week and stuck to my plan.  That's still the main reason that I post my meal plan - so this week it's mostly for me. :) I'm planning a baking/food prep day next Friday the 29th, and I'll try to post lots of links to things I'm making as well as my plan for the day to, again, keep myself accountable.

Here's this week's menu:

Monday - Baked Salmon, rice & veggies

Tuesday - Pizza with our small group

Wednesday - Breakfast for dinner

Thursday - Spaghetti and Buttery Bread Machine Rolls (meatless meal)

Friday - Baked Teriyaki Chicken with homemade chicken rice-a-roni

Saturday - Ribs, cheesy potatoes, corn and rolls - having friends over for dinner

Sunday - Taco Soup and homemade bread


Check out more great meal plans at Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments and love to hear from my readers! Ask a question, tell us about what you do to live frugally green, share a story or recipe or tips and tricks. If you ask a question I will do my best to respond quickly, so please check back. Thanks for reading Live Renewed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin