Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I'm going to be taking a blogging break through the end of the year to spend time with family and just enjoy the holidays!  I have great posts in mind for after the new year though and will hopefully return rested and ready to continue sharing about my journey to becoming frugally green!

Also, I would love to hear in the comments if you were able to make any changes, big or small, to have a more frugally green Christmas this year.  I love to hear your stories and experiences, so please share!!

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. We sent our Christmas letter on paper that was embedded with wildflowers. we got it through my husband's work, so it was cheap for us. When people are finished reading, they can plant it in their yard instead of throwing it away.

    We also cut back on presents. Did a gift exchange with the adults and donated money in people's names for some of our gifts.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments and love to hear from my readers! Ask a question, tell us about what you do to live frugally green, share a story or recipe or tips and tricks. If you ask a question I will do my best to respond quickly, so please check back. Thanks for reading Live Renewed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin