We were blessed to have GREAT weather for November this past week and weekend, and I was able to get out and take the kids for a walk with the new-to-us stroller. I am so thankful that she passed along this stroller to us and that we could make good use out of it. I want to encourage you, if you have things that are taking up space in your home (or garage) consider passing them along to someone that could use and appreciate them. Instead of having things cluttering your home and life, give them new life by blessing someone else with them. If you don't know who to give your stuff to, post about it on your blog (that's what Shelley did!) or send out an e-mail to your friends to see if there is someone that would like to have the things that you are not using.
You are keeping things out of the landfill, decluttering your life, and blessing someone all at the same time!
Here are my kids enjoying their "new" stroller!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome all comments and love to hear from my readers! Ask a question, tell us about what you do to live frugally green, share a story or recipe or tips and tricks. If you ask a question I will do my best to respond quickly, so please check back. Thanks for reading Live Renewed!