Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Check out my Guest Post - Natural Childbirth in the Hospital

I am so excited and honored to be a guest poster on Stephanie's blog Keeper of the Home! I found her blog a few months ago and it has been such an inspiration to me in my journey to live more simply and naturally.

My post is on Natural Childbirth in the Hospital, which is something that I am passionate about and excited to share with others! Head on over to Keeper of the Home to read it!

Also, for those of you visiting from Keeper of the Home - Welcome!! I'm glad you came to check out my blog. You can find my birth stories here (my daughter) and here (my son). Also you can learn more about me and my blog here. Thanks so much for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful post...beautiful blog! I had a natural childbirth in the hospital too, as there are no midwives available for home birth in my area!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments and love to hear from my readers! Ask a question, tell us about what you do to live frugally green, share a story or recipe or tips and tricks. If you ask a question I will do my best to respond quickly, so please check back. Thanks for reading Live Renewed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin