We had a great time seeing my sister-in-law, Hannah, and her girls this week - we miss them already! But, the meal plan pretty much got thrown out the window. It's all good though because now I don't have to come up with anything new this week.
We are headed out of town on Wednesday, so that makes things pretty easy this week too.
Meatless Monday - Monterey Spaghetti (from last week)
Tuesday - Chicken and Noodles (from last week)
Wednesday - Sandwiches or eating on the road
Thursday - at the cottage
Friday - at the cottage
Saturday - at the cottage
Sunday - probably out to lunch after church because we will just be getting back into town.
Check out more great meal plans at Organizing Junkie!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome all comments and love to hear from my readers! Ask a question, tell us about what you do to live frugally green, share a story or recipe or tips and tricks. If you ask a question I will do my best to respond quickly, so please check back. Thanks for reading Live Renewed!