Hurry! While supplies last, and today only, Reynolds Wrap is giving away a free roll of their 100% Recycled Aluminum Foil when you submit their mail in rebate.
Click HERE for the rebate form.
I'm super excited to try this recycled aluminum foil. Foil is one of those things that is pretty much a necessity around the kitchen, but you don't feel so great about wadding it up and throwing it away when you're done. I guess I could be like my Grandpa Sutton and rinse it off and re-use it! He was green before there was such a thing!
Thanks to Never Pay Retail Again for posting this!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome all comments and love to hear from my readers! Ask a question, tell us about what you do to live frugally green, share a story or recipe or tips and tricks. If you ask a question I will do my best to respond quickly, so please check back. Thanks for reading Live Renewed!