Here is Kaelyn giving Daddy a big kiss!
Monday, July 28, 2008
A First Baby Kiss
We have been encouraging Kaelyn to give kisses since she was first born, but only lately has it really caught on with her. Now she responds to "Can I have a kiss?" by leaning towards you with her mouth wide open. If you are lucky enough you might get a little tongue with your kiss too! :) Well, the other morning I am laying in bed with Kaelyn and she is crawling all over me because she is awake and wants me to get up too. I was lying there with my eyes closed when Kaelyn pulled her paci out of her mouth and leaned down to give me a kiss - totally unprompted. It was the first time that she had initiated kissing me, and it was so so sweet! These are the moments that make being a mom so wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome all comments and love to hear from my readers! Ask a question, tell us about what you do to live frugally green, share a story or recipe or tips and tricks. If you ask a question I will do my best to respond quickly, so please check back. Thanks for reading Live Renewed!